Natural Standard provides high-quality, evidence-based information about integrative therapies to help healthcare professionals and consumers make safer, more educated decisions about health.
Natural Standard is an international multidisciplinary collaboration that includes contributors from more than 100 eminent academic institutions. Research teams systematically gather scientific data and expert opinions to develop comprehensive monographs that are designed to facilitate clinical decision making. For each therapy, the available scientific evidence of effectiveness is evaluated using the Natural Standard Evidence-Based Validated Grading Rationale™. All monographs undergo blinded peer review prior to inclusion in Natural Standard databases.
These guided tours will demonstrate how to navigate the various databases and cross reference medical conditions and therapies.
- Tue, Oct 18, 2011 2:00 PM - 2:45 PM EDT
- Thu, Oct 20, 2011 2:00 PM - 2:45 PM EDT
- Tue, Oct 25, 2011 2:00 PM - 2:45 PM EDT
- Thu, Oct 27, 2011 2:00 PM - 2:45 PM EDT
- Tue, Nov 1, 2011 2:00 PM - 2:45 PM EDT
- Thu, Nov 3, 2011 2:00 PM - 2:45 PM EDT
- Tue, Nov 8, 2011 2:00 PM - 2:45 PM EDT
- Thu, Nov 10, 2011 2:00 PM - 2:45 PM EDT
A special *LATE* training session will be held at 8:00PM - 9:00PM EDT on Tue, Oct 25, 2011 to accommodate for other time zones.
After registration, attendees will receive e-mail confirmation with information on how to join the webinar.
- PC-based attendees: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-based attendees: Mac OS® X 10.4.11 (Tiger®) or newer